The best night clubs and Nightlife in Singapore
Singapore Nightlife instantly transforms into a vibrant entertainment center. And busy modern executives change their formal clothes to delight in the hustle and bustle of the nightlife. Breaking into the night is a way of living life to the fullest. Singapore is a land of glamor and thanks you. Majestic structures, vibrant amusements, ultra-elegant shopping centers, and bustling streets enhance the magic of this island city-state. The elegant and elegant pubs, discos and bars, together with fascinating light and sound shows, create a cocktail of the impressive nightlife in Singapore. The definitive guide to Singapore’s nightlife lists some of the attractive and luxurious hotspots that everyone should visit. Take a look and decide on your choices.
Singapore’s vibrant nightlife is an unmissable experience. From award-winning cocktail bars to dazzling nightclubs and world-class music festivals, there is never a dull moment in the City of the Lion. Every night, the bars keep drinks flowing late and the raucous parties shake the city throughout the year, which means there are always reasons to celebrate in Singapore.
The Top 10 clubs Nightlife in Singapore
1. Altitude: Altitude Rooftop Gallery and Bar is the tallest outdoor rooftop bar in the world. With a height of 282 meters above sea level, the nightlife establishment is frequented by A-listers from around the world. Check the weather forecast before visiting, because the rooftop slash-club closes in unfavorable weather conditions. Around $ 35-45 with drinks. The breathtaking views from above will make the high entrance fees worthwhile. Keep in mind that elegant casual dress code.
2. Clarke Quay: located on the Singapore River. Clarke Quay and Boat Quay are one of the best places to enjoy Singapore’s nightlife. The entire area is a beauty in itself and would leave any visitor for the first time admiring the colorful lights and beautiful people as they go. Clarke Quay has the best clubs in Singapore: Zouk, Attica, and Canvas. In addition to the clubs, the Quay also has many top-notch restaurants and conceptual bars.
3. Zouk Club: Zouk is one of the most popular clubs in Singapore and has gained enormous international recognition. The club is the place for dancers, full of young people who enjoy house music. For those who like different styles of music, Zouk has sister nightclubs, which play different genres. Velvet Underground is where soul and garage music play. Usually, you will find a relatively larger crowd here. Many international DJs such as David Guetta and Steve Aoki have performed at Zouk. Ladies, grab your friends on Wednesdays since Zouk has free entry for women that day. Wednesday is also the night of Mambo Jambo when the club plays popular music from the 70s, 80s, and 90s.
4. Sentosa Beach Bars: it is simply a heavenly combination. Sentosa, a tourist island of Singapore, has several beach bars, perfect for getting carried away and simply enjoying Singapore’s nightlife. Tanjong Beach Club is one of the most famous and lively beach bars on the island. This beach bar goes into action during the weekends. They celebrate certain parties like Smack my beach quite frequently.
5. Club Street, Chinatown: one of the popular places to enjoy the nightlife in Singapore, Club Street in Chinatown caters to a wide range of crowds and budgets. It is the perfect destination to go from bars to taste quality cocktails, while savoring a good meal, with the atmosphere lit by lively music and impressive interiors. There is a wide variety of dining options and local fresh food on Club Street, which served until late at night. IZY, located on Club Street, is the ideal place to taste kara-age chicken and beer.
6. Marina Bay Sands: Singapore’s ultimate nightlife destination, Marina Bay Sands is the ideal place for those who want to dance all night with the electrifying energy created by popular DJs or dine in more than 80 dining options or simply try the Craft cocktails There is something for everyone at Marina Bay Sands. For bar lovers, there is a nightclub that is known for being the largest in Singapore and soaring parties and there are many others such as Marquee, Avenue Lounge, and Cé La Vi Club Lounge, to name a few.
7. ATTICA NIGHTCLUB: Attica stands out as the most popular. This club is impressive due to the excellent dance music, excellent cocktails, exciting crowds, and an extremely fun atmosphere. Unlike other clubs that offer only a few complimentary beverage options for women on their nights, Attica offers women more beverage options. This nightclub also pampers women with free desserts such as Jager Meister ice cream, tiramisu with Kahlua shots, and champagne-soaked strawberries. But the best part should be your dazzling prize for ladies since a 750 ml bottle of martini will be delivered to the best-dressed group.
8. CANVAS: From the mainstream to the indie, its resident and international guest DJs offer party-goers the incredible sounds of Afro-Latin, swing, house, techno, and nu-disco to dance all night. There is a bit of everything that is under heavy. It means that more senses are entertained at the same time. While music is essential in any nightclub, art is a compliment. But if we can have both, which are made wonderfully and mix well, then it is a good offer to enjoy both with just an entrance fee.
9. ULTIMATE: Ultra-lounge sitting on the 61st floor of One Raffles Place, one of the tallest skyscrapers in Singapore. At that point, you can expect a panoramic and impressive view that will serve as a splendid backdrop for your night of drinking and socialization. One of the best locations in Marina Bay, the 5000 square foot venue can accommodate up to 400 party lovers, providing an intimate space for nightclub connoisseurs to enjoy private parties and VIP services for special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries. Party with the best cocktails and beautiful crowd. Its creative cocktails and premium spirits will give you a beautiful start. Hypnotizing neon lights and music will make you feel better. And the elegant and young professional assistants will make their experience soaked in their dynamic and youthful energy.
10. BANG BANG: The club has an impressive list of popular DJs from Las Vegas and New York that keep the crowd standing playing high-energy hip hop and EDM music until 6 a.m. The latest generation sound of the nightclub The system and the cleverly lit dance floor will surely take your nightclub experience to the next level. sexy go-go dancers are the center of attention on wild Wednesdays to entertain crowds all night. Book your RSVP in advance and get five free drinks until 1 a.m.