The best night clubs and Nightlife in Seville
Seville nightlife known as one of the most popular cities in Europe, Seville has a nightlife among the most active and bright in all of Spain. Between the flamenco shows and the numerous discos where dancing until dawn, there are many places to have fun in Seville until the morning!
Seville, the capital, is impregnated with a unique and enveloping environment. Rich in monuments, historical buildings, and palaces of rare beauty, this Spanish city is characterized by a very good night “calienti”.
Seville is a wonderful city for nightlife. And ‘big enough to offer a wide variety of places to go, but at the same time, it is compact enough to easily move even on foot. Seville’s nightlife is particularly famous for parties and non-stop fun, that’s why there are so many nightclubs and discos in the center where you can do small hours. Thanks to the warm weather and a large number of university students living in the city, the nightlife in Seville is very active in all periods of the year and offers fun for everyone, in trendy nightclubs, the district and the terrace bar outdoors where you can listen to music and have a beer with friends.
The nightlife of Seville generally begins to come alive around midnight. The fact that the Sevillian Spaniards do not leave home before that time. The best nightclubs and discos are in Seville, in the Triana neighborhood. This area of the city is also the most frequented by flamenco lovers. Here every night you can enjoy the improvised flamenco dance in the streets or attend performances by professional dancers in the many flamenco venues. The entire neighborhood is full of this typically Spanish evocative atmosphere.
Usually, the night before begins in one of the many tapas bars that are scattered throughout the streets of downtown Seville. Here you can order a local beer and try small samples of Andalusian cuisine, called tapas. Many tapas bars close around midnight, while others continue to serve only alcohol and drinks at cheap prices. Take the opportunity to try the local drink called Sevilla Water, a mixture of different spirits served with whipped cream on top.
Clubs and discos in Seville They are open from Thursday to Sunday. Although some open early, clubs just fill up before midnight, so don’t go too early. Clubs usually remain open until 5 to 7 in the morning and many of the clubs in Seville.
The Top 10 clubs Nightlife in Seville
1. La Carboneria: Mainly known for its free nightly flamenco performances, reputed as the main tourist place, La Carboneria is also frequented by locals. This famous bar in Seville also offers nights with folk music, live jazz, and Arabic. Located in a charming old building with many niches and wooden beams, the place is often full, especially on weekends. In winter, the small bar near the entrance is particularly cozy thanks to the presence of a fireplace. The long tables with benches next to the first smaller stage give an intimate atmosphere.
2. Room X: halfway between disco and live local music, room X offers great concerts with excellent indie music at affordable prices. The intimate atmosphere of the club allows you to attend concerts at close range, almost like family. The room has an elongated shape, with the stage at the bottom, a fairly high ceiling with good acoustics. Undoubtedly one of the best concert halls in Seville: small but classy, with a wide range of concerts of different styles, that good vibes always prevail.
3. B3: Located outside the center of Seville, B3 is a club with several rooms, each with different themes and music. There are also many shows and artists here, so it is the place to spend a beautiful night in Seville!
4. Carabolo Lounge Bar: This three-floor disco offers nights with reggaeton music for dancing until 7 in the morning. 15.30 to 2.00, from Wednesday to Sunday from 15.30 to 4.00.
5. KOKO Club: another popular club in Seville, with loud music, two rooms, and a great party atmosphere. Some nights there are also performances by flamenco groups.
6. Holiday nightclub: Very popular in the nightclub of Seville among young Sevillians. Not far from the center, the club offers music ranging from disco to pop, to R’n’B. Open Friday and Saturday from 22.00 to 7.00.
7. April Seville: The April disco is characterized by a futuristic style scenario. Open only on weekends. Open from Thursday to Sunday from 23.00 to 6.30 a.m.
8. Sala Cosmos: fans of electronic music should visit Sala Cosmos, a club in Seville that offers a selection of electronic music ranging from breakbeat to techno, the fine ai ritmi drum, and bass. This club is usually frequented by people looking for less commercial rhythms. Open on Thursdays from 0.00 to 6.00, Friday and Saturday from 0.00 to 7.00 am
9. Obbio Club: a club where you can enjoy colorful indie, pop, and rock, as well as live music and DJ sets. Obbio, one of the most popular clubs in Seville, organizes a variety of shows and theme parties. Undoubtedly one of the benchmarks for the nightlife of Seville. Open Friday and Saturday from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
10. Lebanon Terrace: located along the river, Lebanon Terrace is a popular summer club in Seville that hosts many festivals during the summer months. The atmosphere is lively with R’n’B music that plays all night. This is considered one of the best places to celebrate in Seville.