The best night clubs and Nightlife in Sandton
Sandton nightlife some of the best clubs, pubs, and lounges. Sandton City Area is known for its very sophisticated, opulent and expensive environment. This part of Johannesburg has many beautiful places, most within walking distance and near Gautrain station. There is plenty of secure underground parking available, including Nelson Mandela Square and Sandton City. Prices, Events, Music; We have all your night owls needs covered! One of the fast-growing urban areas of Joburgs has come to the map with its epic nightclubs and rock parties.
Sandton City is known for its bustling streets, its opulent nightlife, and its vibrant atmosphere. From glamorous clubs to luxurious bars and relaxed lounges, Sandton has it all! And to help you find the perfect environment for any nightlife experience, we have put together a complete list of the best nightclubs, pubs, bars, and lounges in Sandton and its surroundings.
The Top 10 clubs Nightlife in Sandton
1. Soirée: Soirée is the new weekend place, event hall, and venue for Joburg’s most popular events! Open on Fridays and Saturdays for cocktails, gourmet snacks, epic parties, live entertainment, DJs, and all parties! Private and corporate events with full exclusivity from Sunday to Thursday. Soirée has multiple bars, a sofa and sitting area, a dance floor, and a full stage area. Soirée is truly unique and ideal for any type of event.
2. Taboo Night Club: a unique blend of glamor and luxury, Taboo offers its clientele an extravagant escape from the norm by offering entertainment of the highest caliber. Displaying some of the best local and international DJs, artists on 2 levels and 4 distinctive spaces, Taboo is the place to see and be seen!
3. The Sands: The outdoor place offers the classic look of a Las Vegas bar with a touch of Jozi culture. Sands has a luxurious place that attracts anyone looking for a place to have champagne by the pool or dance with the best Hip Hop, House, or Afro Pop on offer.
4. Sumo Nightclub: Sumo Nightclub is one of the most frequented nightclubs in the Sandton area. Often as a host of some big names in the music industry, an ordinary night at Sumo’s can become very ordinary very quickly!
5. Onyx Michelangelo Towers: The TABOO Group has added a new family member to the team, and is the most prominent of all, Onyx Michelangelo Towers. One-party disco, both elegant and exclusive, Onyx is designed with your celebration and social needs in mind. Onyx focuses on creating the most exclusive and luxurious experience in the city. Confront who is who in South Africa while listening to some of the best DJs and progressive entertainment in the countries.
6. Booth Nightclub: modern luxury nightclub experience, the Booth Nightclub is equipped with a state-of-the-art sound system, 2 bars, designer finishes, and exclusive VIP booths; All aimed at making your party experience unforgettable.
7. The VIP lounge: commonly known as the most elegant entertainment venue in Johannesburg, this place has added a level of sophistication and glamor to the Joburg nightlife. With cocktails, premium alcohol, and first-class events on offer, the VIP lounge is definitely a must!
8. Cocoon Lounge: The tasty mix of urban elegance with a touch of cold room aesthetics makes this room one of the best places to meet and mix after midnight! In addition, the panoramic views of the Sandton skyline are almost unbeatable.
9. Copper Bar: Copper Bar celebrates the magic of being outdoors, enjoying drinks and music with friends while watching the sun disappear behind the majestic Magaliesberg mountain range. Mainly used as a place of private events, the Copper Bar is only open to the public on Thursdays and the rest of the week is used to organize birthdays, parties, and private events.
10. Skye Bar: Skye Bar is home to some of the most timeless decorations that the Sandton scene has ever reached. Along with its stunning views, modern decor, and divine attention to detail, this bar characterizes the Joburg culture with a taste of timeless classicism.