The best night clubs and Nightlife in Porto
Nightlife in Porto is long and very entertaining, so let’s take it easy. At the end of the day, the best place to relax is in one of the historic cafés, such as the famous Majestic on the Rua de Santa Catarina, the busiest in the city. Sitting at one of its tables is like traveling back in time to the luxury and glamor of the 1920s. The main square of Porto is Avenida dos Aliados, where you will find the Guarany coffee, built in the 1930s, which currently offers Live music shows and fado singing at dinner time.
Porto has completely changed. Restaurants, bars, and clubs for all tastes are practically everywhere, in every corner, in every street and square. This effervescent movement has turned the heart of the city into the center of nightlife. In addition, historical places are also full of life. Regardless of where you are, you will be sure to enjoy it. The center of Porto has become the center of nightlife in recent years. Not a month goes by without the opening of a new bar, restaurant, disco, or cafeteria.
The Top 10 clubs Nightlife in Porto
1. Indústria Club: it is the oldest and most notorious club in Porto. Open since 1986, this iconic club is home to some of the best national and international DJs. It is located in Foz, next to the Duero River.
2. Baixa Bar: Piolho is one of the most famous bars in the nightlife of Porto and is the place in Porto that sells more beers on tap.
3. Capela Incomum: it’s probably the last thing you’d expect to find, but it’s definitely proof that Porto’s night is full of surprises! This bar is located in an old chapel! Yes, you read it and wrote it in a chapel bar!
4. The Gin Club: this is the ideal bar for gin lovers! The gin menu is full of different options, so it can be difficult to find your favorite gin combination, you may have to have more than.
5. Bonaparte Downtown: it is an old-style pub that many know as a museum. It is located in Foz and overlooks the Duero River! Ideal for a drink after a long day of sightseeing!
6. Pride Bar: one of the most iconic LGBT + clubs in the Porto night scene, this place hosts some of the best drag shows in the city. Everyone is welcome at Pride Bar, check it out!
7. Zoom Porto: it is another LGBT + club located in the old town, in an old warehouse and is home to one of the most famous nightlife clubs in Porto. He is known for his fancy parties and his hot gogo boys!
8. Plano B: an absolute Porto club scene institution with a relaxation room for those who only want to talk and drink and 2 dance floors where you can find national and international DJs playing weekly.
9. Pherrugem: a bar of rock, indie, and alternative music. In Pherrugem, Thursdays are dedicated to rock and are the most popular nights.
10. Hard Club: Hard Club is located in the Ferreira Borges Market, which is a historic building dating from 1888. They have 2 concert halls, one with a capacity for 1000 people standing and a second with a capacity for 350 people. As it is more of a concert hall, there is no open or closed time. You should check the schedule for future events on your site.