The best night clubs and Nightlife in Orlando
Nightlife in Orlando’s party never ends in Orlando! Live music, high-energy dance clubs, elegant lounges, comedies, and other options are part of our brilliant nightlife, as are world-famous events, such as the November Electric Daisy Carnival Orlando. What’s more, no matter where you choose to stay in Orlando, you’ll find a vibrant and passable entertainment district nearby, including those shown here. The nightlife in Orlando involves throwing home or techno. For those who do not care so much about the dance floor as the incredible music and the warm and unique atmosphere, the incomparable White House of Timucua Arts should adapt. The dance party will feel right at home in your sneakers in everyone’s welcome ballroom, the Independent. Depending on the night you go, the floor may be shaking at Motown or 80s, top 40 or nightclub classics, but the atmosphere is and nobody will care about your torn jeans. How about something more brazen? In the place, you can get a literal dose if the Orlando resident burlesque company is acting. If not, you can find dance, song, experimental theater.
In addition to the free admission, each of these places has a different and eclectic collection of places where you can chase the night in Orlando.
The Top 10 clubs Nightlife in Orlando
1. THE PLACE: Incredibly fun, great, experimental, the place is a big part of what made Ivanhoe the hip shelter he is today. Go before closing. The place is a true zero point for avant-garde arts and entertainment in Orlando. Perhaps most notable is the home of VarieTEASE, the bright and burlesque Orlando company founded by local artist/icon Baby Blue Starr, this show space hosts all kinds of theatrical productions along with living music, art exhibitions, parties of Dance organized by DJ and more.
2. PLAYER ONE VIDEO GAME BAR: Five bucks allows you to play all night in everything from old school cabinets to modern gaming systems. Player 1 has a wide variety of old-school arcade games, classic and modern console games, a dance floor of motion games, and a beverage list that includes wine, sake, mead, and craft beers from around the world ( along with sodas and some other options, too). This is not your children’s playroom, although you can bring them between 4 and 6 in the afternoon if you plan to supervise. After 6, this place is over 21 years old and will appreciate it. Coverage of $ 5 allows you to enter, the games are unlimited, the players are friendly
3. AUSTIN COFFEE: Austin’s is open 24 hours a day, so if you like to party where you have your off-site office, you’re lucky. Hyperlocal and frequented by both university students and freelancers with Wifi who need excellent Fair Trade coffee and a pleasant working environment, Austin’s provides a constant infusion of both. Add to this local art for sale on its walls, a better than a decent collection of board games and amusements, and a very good craft beer menu. Add an eclectic and affable staff to ESO, a solid menu that goes from carnivorous to dedicated vegan and live entertainment (not to mention open mic nights where you can listen to poetry, jazz, hip-hop, stand-up comedy and more). we really have something, right? Do not come here waiting for something elegant.
4. HOUSE OF PARLIAMENT: The House of Parliament could be declared a National Historic Gay Monument. Worth a visit just for that. The Miss Gay Orlando contest or the Lady Gaga concert after the party, the atmosphere is always festive. There is accommodation in the place, but you don’t have to spend the night. Come dance, crawl, or spend an afternoon by the pool. The House of Parliament goes through gay demography and everyone, young and old, feels at home.
5. WHITE HOUSE OF THE ARTS OF TIMUCUA: Timucua is a place like no other. It’s a jazz club in your best friend’s room. It is something you must do. What happens when a world-class musician turns his beautiful home in downtown Orlando into an incredibly intimate performance space? Discover it in the White House of the Arts of Timucua, a magnificent place that welcomes musicians and artists from all over the world in a living room. In addition, often, these exhibitions and performances are free. This is a special place, an exceptionally unique performance space that really shows the incredible artistic reach of the Orlando community.
6. The Beacham: The 100-year-old place has been the staple of the city’s nightlife, frequented by artists such as Elvis and DJ Khaled. A concert venue throughout the week, space becomes the center’s largest nightclub on Fridays and Saturdays, with seven bars and two floors occupied by dancers and DJs that spin hip-hop and rap. Luxury people can opt for Stage VIP, complete with a private security guard and a server.
7. The Social: The Social is part of the entertainment complex that includes The Beacham, 64 North, and The Patio / Jungle Room. The intimate atmosphere and the relaxed atmosphere of the place make it a local favorite. Additional points are obtained at 11 p.m. when the concert venue is transformed into a club connected to the 64 North brother point.
8. Aero: With an attenuated South Beach atmosphere, the main rooftop club in downtown Orlando takes full advantage of the city’s climate and spectacular skyline. The DJs mainly turn EDM and house (with a touch of the 40 best), but it is the cozy Aero cabins that make it a respite from the laser-lit dance floor. Women drink for free until midnight on Thursdays, while men get good $ 3 and domestic beers throughout the night.
9. Tier nightclub: Orlando’s version of a big city club, Tier attracts an attractive crowd willing to hand out cash for a bottle of Ace of Spades. Private skyboxes distinguish the high rollers, but even the most sensible clubber will enjoy the view from the balconies overlooking the dance floor, cutting-edge lighting, and five bars. While EDM reigns, Friday themed parties always attract a crowd.
10. Cowboys: there is no better place to climb two steps than Cowboys, the city’s western club of choice. The unusual place has the largest wooden dance floor in Orlando, a patio, and several bars. Bonus points: you can get free dance lessons.