The best night clubs and Nightlife in Monaco
The nightlife of Monaco is Europe’s main playground for the rich and famous, it is not surprising that Monaco offers a dazzling selection of nightclubs and nightlife. With breathtaking views and Mediterranean interiors that are the very definition of opulent, the elegant and sophisticated bars and clubs of Monaco are abundant. Monaco, the afternoons are full of brightness and the nights are magical! Bars, lounges, clubs … Experience the best of Monaco’s nightlife. Monaco has an impressive bar scene, full of a variety of bars, each with something slightly different. As expected, there are high quality luxury bars where you should wear a suit just to cross the door. However, you will also find others that are more relaxed, while offering a great experience. Whichever you choose, great nights and early morning await you in Monaco!
Inside or on the terrace, on the beach or under the stars, there is always something modern and fun to do after work: savor a delicious cocktail, listen to live music or dance with the best DJs. In short: live it! Party time! For festive evenings after work, live music, DJs, discos and dancing throughout the night: La Rascasse never lets up the opportunity to have a good time!
The incredible night scene of Monaco is the legendary Jimmy’z Monte-Carlo and its electro chic partition by Bob Sinclar, Martin Solveig, Mark Ronson, Fatboy Slim and other renowned DJs. With its terrace overlooking the sea, its cozy atmosphere and its pool table, the Blue Gin offers cocktails, champagnes, whiskeys and spirits that you can enjoy while listening to talented DJs on the decks. An advantage: Marcel Ravin’s food menu. In La Vigie, exclusive cocktails, champagne and rum abound. Here’s an idea: try a cigar or a water pipe and spice up the party to the rhythm of live DJs. Finally, the Monte-Carlo Buddha-Bar enchants you with its dim lighting and musical atmosphere.
Nightlife of Monaco, we tell you where to find the best bars, clubs, strip clubs and more. Opening hours and other important information about these luxury places. That is what we offer you!
Whatever the reason you visit Monaco, you will have many options when it comes to spending time at night in this amazing destination. It is essential to know where to go and what to do, to make the most of your visit to Monaco. Monaco is a place full of sophisticated, glamorous and prestigious places. During the day, you can soak up the culture of the French Riviera. The sun, glamor and elegant cars. You must try some of the most famous cultures of this elite part of the Côte d’Azur! The nightlife of Monaco offers a great selection of delicious food, exclusive cocktails and captivating entertainment. And if you want more, casinos, nightclubs and strip clubs are also here in abundance.
The Top 10 clubs Nightlife in Monaco
1. Jimmy’z: Jimmy’z personifies Monaco, and drinks here will cost you at least € 30. The club is located around an impressive Japanese garden, overlooking the Mediterranean, complemented by a swimming pool.
2. Le Living Room: Le Living Room is another nightclub in Monaco. Here, you will be surrounded by luxurious decoration and, most likely, a very sophisticated crowd.
3. Monte-Carlo Casino: so this needs little introduction: after all, you are in Monaco. A night in the principality cannot be completed without at least visiting this iconic establishment.
4. La Rascasse: La Rascasse as the name of the most famous curve of the Monaco Grand Prix track. The Rascasse is also a bar and a club, and one that comes alive as the sun sets. There are DJ sessions every night, as well as DJ battles once a month, either Friday or Saturday. The atmosphere is much more relaxed than in other bars in Monaco, and the night owls flock to this corner of the city to enjoy drinks, concerts and discos after work.
5. La Note Bleue: This beach bar is what Monaco does best: sun, sea and cocktails, altogether. The Note Bleue is elegant and the ideal place if you are looking for a relaxed and unforgettable night in Monaco.
6. Le Bar Américain: Located in the luxurious Hotel of Paris, Le Bar Américain will offer you an unforgettable night, away from strobe lights and crowds. In addition, you can also enjoy a great coastal view from here.
7. Fort Antoine: Monaco’s small fortress converted into an outdoor theater, Fort Antoine, hosts nightly plays. Although, by day, this place is just another quiet corner of the principality, nothing can beat the night experience it offers. Definitely not to be missed.
8. Café de Paris: this is perhaps one of the most emblematic places in Monaco. This famous place, in the shadow of the Monte Carlo Casino, is open until 2 a.m. and it’s so good for a nightcap to watch people during the day.
9. Nikki Beach: Nikki Beach Monte Carlo is located on the rooftop of the Fairmont Monte Carlo, with stunning views of the city and the Mediterranean Sea. Relax in a beautiful and relaxing environment in the glamorous principality of Monaco, with stunning sunsets throughout the Mediterranean and world class entertainment.
10. The Note Bleue: these bars offer some of the best experiences one can have in Monaco. They have a great mix of class, comfort and atmosphere that one can ask for. And also, there are multiple options to choose from, from sea views to sea bars and indoor bars.