The best night clubs and Nightlife in Marbella
Marbella is famous worldwide for its dazzling image and glamorous nightlife. Many of the exclusive places are located in Puerto Banús and on the Golden Mile. Many visitors who come to Marbella are partying, and there are plenty of night bars, music bars and nightclubs and restaurants. Marbella is one of the best known holiday destinations in Spain. With so many visitors, it is not surprising that the city has cultivated a lively nightlife, with a bar for each station and each traveler. We choose some of the best places to relax in this Spanish coastal city.
The nightlife scene in Marbella is famous throughout the world, with the summer season in particular when you can enjoy 7 nights a week of partying with international DJs who make an appearance in the Super Clubs and bars of the roof they open from dusk to dawn. The Puerto Banús area is where the younger crowds tend to go, however, Marbella Puerto Deportivo and its Promenade area, the old town of Marbella and the cities on both sides of Marbella, such as San Pedro de Alcántara and Elviria, can They don’t have clubs, but they certainly have a selection of excellent cocktail bars, lounge bars and more international pubs too.
The Top 10 clubs Nightlife in Marbella
1. TIBU BANUS: TIBU BANUS is one of the most popular nightclubs in Puerto Banús, a must-see when you go disco in the port and year after year manages to bring some of the best nights to the city. TIBU BANUS will keep you dancing until dawn (or until vodka and champagne is over!) With DJs and international promoters. They are open seven nights a week during the summer until 7 in the morning! Admission is usually free before 12 p.m.
2. Pangea: The Pangea nightclub in Puerto Banús is open once again for another luxury rooftop season without partying! It is a special place and a must see if you love to go out at night and enjoy a good dose of luxury living!
3. Joy’s Live: Joy’s Live Pub is on the front line of Puerto Banús and has earned a great reputation for entertaining the coast in the best possible way for the past 30 years. The terrace at the front is perfect for breakfast and drinks while watching the world go by.
At night, Joy’s Live really stands out, attracting a varied clientele to its live music acts. With a combination of acts of residents and guests that change all the time, a variety of music always awaits you, from rock to jazz.
4. Sky Lounge Benabola: Sky Lounge is located on the rooftop terrace of Hotel Benabola and is our favorite hidden gem in Puerto Banús! Enjoy cocktails before dinner, a drink after work with colleagues or just relax and watch the sunset and the absolute best view of the marina with a glass of wine in your hand.
5. Dreamers: Dreamers, the legendary Marbella nightclub where some of the best nights have been celebrated on the Costa del Sol, relaunched in 2018 after some years of R&R with even bigger party nights until the early hours. The dreamers stormed the world of Marbella nightlife in the first part of the millennium with electricity, house and techno on the decks and some serious parties until dawn.
6. Starlite: Starlite offers intimate and close concerts during the summer months in Marbella. Viewers can see the artist from just two meters away, which makes the performances really unique. In previous years, Starlite has welcomed Jamie Cullum, Andrea Bocelli, Anastacia, Lionel Richie and many other famous international names, as well as popular Spanish artists as well.
7. Occo: OCCO is a world in itself with a local and international atmosphere, an experience that sums up the mysterious essence of the East in a luxurious way. The opulent decoration is seriously instagrammable with its large golden entrance to the luxurious giant velvet dome tables, perfectly suited for larger groups. They also have spectacular live entertainment and also a DJ later in the evening, which gives it a real nightlife atmosphere, in addition to being an excellent restaurant.
8. Belvue Rooftop: Belvue’s rooftop bar is located at the top of the Amare Hotel and offers you the best ocean view of the city and the feeling of being on top of the world. The best international beverage brands are at your disposal at the Belvue Rooftop Bar. You will experience the unforgettable feeling of being on the sea, almost touching the horizon with your fingers, breathing a captivating atmosphere between the blue waves and the blue sky.
9. Funky Buddha: As the name implies, the atmosphere in Funky Buddha is very funky. A dark and intriguing interior with luxurious seats and velvety curtains gives an air of mystery and, next to the relaxed rhythms and delicious drinks, there is a very sexy atmosphere in the place. With shisha bars, low and comfortable sofas and a luxurious VIP area, there are many places to hang out or observe people in the middle of its eastern interior, with abundant Buddhas, lanterns and cushions.
10. Lemmon: Lemmon is one of the most established night bars in the Marina of Marbella. They have a large outdoor terrace, indoor disco area and two bars, one inside and one outside.
Any kind of night can be enjoyed in Lemmon. Whether you are looking for a quiet drink with a friend or a wild night with the girls, this place can meet your needs. Its terrace is abundantly full of comfortable armchairs and tables where you can enjoy a light snack.
Order one of their fruity cocktails or your endless list of spirits and beers.