The best night clubs and Nightlife in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is famous in casinos and nightlife. Many visitors, shows, bars and clubs are the main attraction of the city. The variety of Las Vegas nightlife means that most people will have no problem finding several things to do after dinner. If you are a virgin from Las Vegas and do not know where to go. Which Las Vegas clubs play hip hop music, EDM, etc. Which clubs remain open late? Which clubs have a free guest list? What are the best clubs in Las Vegas at the moment? And much more!
This is the clubbers’ paradise in Las Vegas! Whether you are looking for a small lounge to relax or a mega club with world-famous DJ, there is a Las Vegas club that will meet all your needs. We recommend using our Guest List service for most of your Las Vegas Club experience. The Guest List offers their ladies and gentlemen for free to Las Vegas clubs, gentlemen pay reduced coverage at some places or events and all skip the general admission line. The service is free. To sign up for our Guest List to party in Las Vegas, click on the Las Vegas Club Guest List. If you think your group would like to have a seating area, bottle service at Las Vegas Clubs is an excellent option. The bottle service includes a table, its liquor bottles, all mixers and a server to serve your drinks. Request table information at Las Vegas Clubs. Nightclubs are the best known nightlife in Las Vegas. Like rocktar, DJ, famous hosts, bottle service and dancing all night. It is still the best known club on the Strip, as it offers all that and more. If dance clubs are not your style, many bars and lounges offer a more sophisticated and generally quieter experience.
Center Las Vegas, bars and lounges offer a more realistic view in an area that also attracts many local customers. The Downtown Cocktail Room is a permanent favorite, serving handmade cocktails in a comfortable room that looks like it could be in New York. Las Vegas is also home to a series of excellent shows, where you can enjoy an amazing performance and a drink or two. Absinthe is one of the most daring shows on the Strip, in more ways than one. It will make you laugh and gasp, possibly at the same time. There is swank and there is sexy and there is also superreal. The nightclubs in Las Vegas and the DJs that drive them are magnets for young partiers. You can get exclusive frontline passes here, and we can also connect you with the VIP bottle service. Remember that clubs are not open every night and definitely get hot on weekends.
The Top 10 clubs Nightlife in Las Vegas
1. 1OAK: knows how to offer a full night of fun in a limited amount of space. At first, the long entry may seem excessive, until you enter and realize that they are only preparing you for what awaits you. With small spaces on each side of the dance floor. This is the place to relax and enjoy music while deciding if you want to go to the dance floor or not. The dance floor itself is by far the best place to be. When you are playing a normal DJ, it becomes an access point for all the people who really go to discos to dance instead of just hitting people or being hit. And when a superstar appears, that dance floor can be the closest you will be to an important artist.
2. TAO NIGHTCLUB: The distinctive Asian-inspired design at TAO sets the stage for a night full of dancing and partying.
TAO offers guests an interesting introduction to the club: it is lined with bathtubs full of rose petals, and sometimes the bathtubs have models coated only with rose petals. For several years it has been one of the Strip’s most desirable nightlife destinations and a den of A-listers in the world of sports and entertainment with its Asian-inspired atmosphere. The atmospheric club is adorned with Asian artifacts, decoration and statues, and dim lighting sets the scene admirably, along with seductive performance artists. On the main dance floor is the DJ booth, raining house, hip-hop and R&B on elegant clients. An outdoor terrace and several bars ensure that there are many places to hang out.
3. XS: XS is still the largest club in Las Vegas and offers a spacious and beautifully designed space to dance all night. XS offers an elegant club atmosphere around the spectacular Encore pool. Decorated in gold, black, bronze and brown, and full of thousands of individual light sources, XS is inspired by the design of the human form. The large size of XS offers you many places to dance and drink, including outdoor VIP cabins and a large circular dance floor inside surrounded by VIP tables. Here the best DJs and performers stop, like Chainsmokers, DJ Diesel, Diplo, Alesso and Kygo. An event calendar is available online so that guests can check in advance to see who shows up. In summer, guests can also enjoy XS Sunday Night Swim, when the club goes into the pool to have fun during the night.
4. ABSINTHE: Absinthe will temporarily transport you to the world of vaudeville and burlesque with its daring, obscene, fun and adult-only entertainment. Absinthe is full of obscene jokes and incredible demonstrations of physical abilities, all in an atmosphere that lives up to the name of the program. The show takes place in the fantasy tent of Spiegelworld, and the small space makes it easy to attract the public to this show of tone and incredible. The main characters, Penny and the Gazillionaire, drive the show forward and keep everyone laughing (or panting), but you get much more than comedy in Absinthe. This adult-only version of the circus is full of extremes of both comedy and athletic bravery. Bold feats of balance and strength are performed in a close and personal way in this intimate space.
5. MYSTÉRE: The talented artists of Cirque du Soleil bring the Beatles’ music to life with impressive feats of skill and grace. Mystére by Cirque du Soleil does not have any kind of argument, none of the Cirque shows have much in that regard, but it has incredible acrobatics, agility and strength performances. The show begins with a big baby, inclined to comedy, which begins the audience with a silly and funny note. Soon, the aerial trapeze and the artists on stage take over and guide the crowd through a journey of exploits that cause gasps as the artists swing in the air, sway impossibly and navigate in a fantastic world.
6. SKYFALL HALL: Skyfall offers guests a sophisticated setting, top-notch cocktails and an incredible view of Las Vegas. Skyfall was created when the space in which it is located was renewed, but the spectacular 180-degree views of Las Vegas remain the same. A warm and welcoming decoration offers plenty of seating, and drinks made by experts will surely please. The lounge evolves throughout the night, starting the night as a more relaxed space and activating your disco later when the DJ starts the music. There are indoor and outdoor areas available, and the exclusive Rivea restaurant is right next door.
7. THE GOLDEN TIKI: Golden Tiki will transport you to a land full of strong tropical drinks, music, wild decoration and lots of fun kitsch. You may be in Las Vegas, but you will feel that you are in the tropics in The Golden Tiki. The drinks menu offers a wide variety of strong and affordable drinks. This is the place to find drinks like the Mai Tai and the Singapore Sling, along with bowls of Scorpions or Zombies of generous dimensions that are meant to be shared. Here is a backstory, a funny story about a pirate named William Tobias Faulkner and his quest for gold.
8. DOWNTOWN COCKTAIL ROOM: The modern and cozy atmosphere together with the drinks prepared by experts in the Downtown Cocktail Room make it one of the best bars in Las Vegas. You will find a warm and cozy space, a good old-fashioned bar. More importantly, you can try some of the drinks. The music does not drown the conversation here, and it is worth talking about custom made cocktails. Fresh ingredients, including homemade bitters, are a specialty here. The menu classifies the complexity of each original cocktail and includes wine, beer, punch and wormwood.
9. THE CHANDELIER: No other bar on the Strip offers the opportunity to enjoy drinks inside a chandelier. One of the most striking bars in the city is located in one of the best known resorts in the city. Conceived by the renowned design and architecture studio Rockwell Group, The Chandelier is an architectural marvel that combines more than 2 million glass beads, three luxurious bars and exclusive music, all in a three-story space within The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas . Each floor houses its own unique bar experience, where guests can enjoy interactive light shows along with their exclusive cocktails. The lower floor offers a high energy environment.
10. JEWEL NIGHTCLUB: Jewel has five individually designed skybox VIP suites. Whether you want a clandestine experience or feel like you’ve fallen into a huge jewelry box and now it’s full of champagne and elegance, one of the Skybox suites will be right for you. Complete with everything from mirrored doors and arched bronze portals that lead to the roof of a dome and LED tapes inside, Jewel will surely fit into the opulent Aria. If that was not enough to attract him, the dance floor is surrounded by granite VIP sidewalks with leather upholstery. Jewel has huge double-sided LED video screens that synchronize with the music and offer a 360-degree movement. We are talking about a wall of light that hits with the rhythm. When it’s 11 p.m., you just woke up two hours ago and you’re deciding which club to go to, just think about which sums up its magnificence right there in the name.