The best night clubs and Nightlife in Istanbul
Istanbul is a city that never sleeps, if you like the party you will not be disappointed! The nightlife in Istanbul is really huge. There are many popular establishments. Being such a large city with several urban centers, Istanbul has more than one entertainment destination. The best parties, live music, DJ, dance shows in the best nightclubs in Istanbul.
There is a wide variety of excellent nightclubs in Istanbul that offer great entertainment and nightlife in Istanbul with a wonderful dinner at the beginning of the night and lively nights with live music, dance shows, concerts, DJs and more. Istanbul, with a population of more than 15 million and 10 million tourists a year, Istanbul is fully equipped for entertainment and everyone can find their own happiness in their diversity. There are a lot of bars, nightclubs and concert halls, trends change rapidly, a trendy place can quickly lose its prestige. During the summer, clubs open their terraces on the Bosphorus and on the rooftops and you have many outdoor festivals. You will enjoy magnificent views of the city while having fun. Winter is cold and the big Bosphorus clubs close their terraces, the party scene is more in the heart of the city in small clubs and underground bars.
Beyoglu, which is the center of the party in; Istanbul District to which we dedicate a special section. This is the party center of the city, in the streets of the Asmali Mescit or Karaköy neighborhood you will find a lot of bars open all week and all year. On the weekends the streets are full, finding the way can be a bit difficult, but the atmosphere is very pleasant and informal. May until the end of October the sunny days have returned!
Istanbul is transformed into a coastal city, the Bosphorus neighborhoods are assaulted by the population and the big clubs open their terraces offering exceptional views of the Bosphorus and the Asian coast. The Bosphorus party is a unique experience. Some rooftops of the city center are also dedicated to clubs, which offers exceptional views of the city!
The Top clubs Nightlife in Istanbul
1. Sortie: An elite atmosphere, with a picturesque view of Istanbul located next to the Bosphorus with a combination of six restaurants and 3 bars, open between 6 p.m. and 4 a.m. Sortie is one of the best escape places to relax and have fun.
2. Ruby: Located on the Bosphorus coast, it goes without saying that this three-story mansion offers a good view, as well as a wide variety of food in the garden and the balcony with panoramic views of the Bosphorus. There are two nightclubs, one on the bottom and one on the top floor.
3. Ulus 29: Looking down from Ulus Hill, the place offers magnificent views of the Bosphorus and the Asian side. The elegant and spacious haute cuisine restaurant serves traditional and modern dishes of Turkish and world cuisine since 1993, and along with the bar is a reputable nightclub attraction. He is known as one of the pioneers of nightlife in the city.
4. 360: The place is located in an attic of a 19th-century apartment building with fascinating 360-degree panoramic views of the Bosphorus, the Golden Horn and the Marmara Sea. The place is expressed with four elements: kitchen, design, entertainment and environment. The club comes alive on weekends, offering DJs and vocalists with dancers and live performances, and non-stop parties until the wee hours of the morning.
5. Cahide Müzikhol: Music hall Kervansaray was the previous resident of the building. He had welcomed numerous celebrities both nationally and internationally before closing. Cahide opened its doors in 2017 and proudly carries the spirit of the music hall with its modern cabaret approach. You can even describe yourself as a representative of the drag queen culture with its shows and its atmosphere. The place is an extravagant place of interest with its exaggeratedly bright decoration, fine cuisine and fun named cocktails. During the weekdays, dear Turkish singers take the stage and on Saturdays after midnight, the club party begins with live DJ music.
6. Jolly Joker Balans: a good choice for live music addicts since the construction was specially designed for live performances with an “old pub design” decoration. It is a good opportunity to experience Turkish rock, alternative and pop music from groups and popular senior and fresh singers.
7. Babylon Bomonti: After more than fifteen years, Babylon moved in September 2015 from Asmalımescit to its new headquarters in Bominti. Babylon Bomonti still serves as a multi-purpose performance center. It has a wide variety of music, including jazz, reggae, world music, electronic, Latin or Turkish vibes, as well as acts of indie pop and rock. Food is not available, while you will not be thirsty as there is a bar on site. You must get a ticket for the concerts.
8. Klein: If you like decadent decorations and kitsch, some kind of underground patio and suspended dancers, Klein is for you. Located a short distance from Taksim Square, this nightclub has a line of local and international DJs that serve electronic and techno music. Klein is open on Fridays and Saturdays from 23:00 to 04:00.
9. Club XLarge Istanbul in Maslak: Club XLarge Istanbul is a popular nightclub and music venue located in Maslak. Club XLarge Istanbul is a great nightclub atmosphere with Dj Mus-T, professional go go girls and go go boys shows and more.
10. Nardis Jazz Club in Galata: located in the Galata Tower in Galata, Nardis Jazz Club is a true jazz club with live jazz during the week from 9:30 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 10:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. weekends. Nardis Jazz Club is a unique place with capacity for 120 guests and offers a stage for concerts in a club environment.
11. Masquerade Club in Besiktas: Masquerade Club is a popular nightclub in Istanbul, located in the Gayrettepe neighborhood of Besiktas. Masquerade Club offers an excellent nightclub experience with extraordinary performances, quality music, DJ and world-famous artists and great architecture.
12. Maestro Donizetti Jazz Club in Asmalimescit, Taksim: named after the Italian conductor Giuseppe Donizetti, Maestro Donizetti Jazz Club is a lively place for those who want to spend a great night of jazz in Istanbul. It is located on the ground floor of the famous Hotel Palazzo Donizetti, in the Asmalimescit part of the Taksim neighborhood. The club aims to house young artists and teachers. Maestro Donizetti offers excellent nights in Istanbul with a fantastic jazz experience along with weekly live concerts (check them on their Facebook and Instagram pages below) and events, and welcomes all Istanbul travelers.
13. Sharq Istanbul Inara in Taksim: Sharq Istanbul Inara is an Arab nightclub located on Siraselviler Street, Taksim, and serves decent drinks along with intense nights of private entertainment, stage and conceptual parties in a cozy and comfortable atmosphere. You will enjoy and have fun with the best Arabic songs with DJ performance, go-go dance show, oriental show, etc. The club only welcomes Arab citizens.